My feet have felt so much weight on their joints. They’re proud because they’ve covered much ground today.
My legs feel so much more satisfied after the sprints.
My heart feels strong when it beats fast.
My lungs still struggle to keep up with breath.
The runner in me feels alive tonight.
I’ve haven’t exercised this much all in one day for MONTHS. Maybe 10, who knows. I don’t regret pushing myself to the maximum today. I don’t regret running to and fro to the supermarket to buy my new babe(allegro cheese). I don’t regret doing 30 minutes of HIIT running with a friend, out in the freezing cold. I don’t regret HITTing the gym to do some more running and going on the elliptical. I don’t regret reaching the highest amount of Nike fuel points I’ve ever managed to complete all in one day.
I am alive and tired tonight. I feel beyond proud of myself, and it thrills me to know what I can accomplish when I have all the time in the world to exercise.
- fitnes1st likes this
- ohimmiho likes this
- amiigo likes this
- curiosojorge likes this
- bsquared86 likes this
- numbah007 reblogged this from kingjaffejoffer
- kingjaffejoffer reblogged this from thefitty and added:
- alexhuynhyo likes this
- sixteenwins likes this
- devonveyron reblogged this from thefitty
- tourdetam likes this
- mollierunning likes this
- khalifabinhendi likes this
- theoriginalshorty likes this
- demurness likes this
- 3quartersalice likes this
- butterflyowl88 likes this
- totalbodyproject likes this
- yoga-tea-happy-healthy-me likes this
- 30poundslater reblogged this from thefitty
- afitfrenzy likes this
- running-up-hill likes this
- thatfriendlyblackguy likes this
- fairiesfromwonderland likes this
- fit-isthenewskinny likes this
- endorphinsareaddictive likes this
- weightmrbelleville likes this
- thefitty posted this