So recently, I’ve started using #MyFitnessPal to track my calories and macros because I was curious as to how I think I ate compared to how much I was actually eating. The results surprised me! I am eating a lot more than I thought. Those calories really creep up when you don’t portion your meals out. It’s something I need to work on now—usually I graze throughout the day, eating a little bit here and there, but now I realize that things add up, and the only way to keep yourself accountable and aware is by writing things down.
So tip of the week? WRITE IT DOWN! TRACK THINGS DOWN!
- beautifulstuggle17 likes this
- maskedbelleza reblogged this from thefitty and added:
- julibaxter400 likes this
- tobefitforme said: like I know what you mean and it helps but I can’t count calories that was such a bad habit I made
- kimmiemart likes this
- kimmiemart said: It’s so true. Every time I get off track I turn to myfitnesspal, and try to find my way back to not-so-insane portions. Good luck!
- zumbaholic-runningnewbie said: It’s crazy how easy it is to rack up calories! I was shocked when I started too
- zumbaholic-runningnewbie likes this
- generic-equivalent likes this
- healthfitnation likes this
- fruitstache likes this
- thrive-for-success likes this
- thefitty posted this